6′ Self Retracting Lifeline Descent Device with Aluminum Rebar Hook
Brand: Palmer Safety
- Lightest available SRD in its range/class.
- 6 ft. maximum length
- Composite housing.
- Robust & durable plastic casting.
- Technora Webbing with Energy absorber.
- Aluminum rebar hook at attachment end (PN 159 as per ANSI Z359.122009 gate strength 3600 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class A
Palmer Safety’s Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is made with a 6’ retractable web and lightweight composite housing, while featuring an external shock absorber and 1/2” carabiner included. Available in a variety of hook styles – 2-1/4” rebar hook, 3/4″ double locking snap hook, or 2-1/4” aluminum rebar hook. Furthermore, one has the option to order all models in twin setup as well using our SRL169 or SRL170 Dual Leg SRD Converter. Palmer Safety ensures the highest quality product that meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class A requirements.