- Brand: Palmer Safety
- SKU: A3145001
- Anchor capable of being installed on flange of beams.
- Adjustment of the jaw to variable positions enables it to be installed to varying flange widths.
- Min Flange Width Suitable for Installation: 74 mm (2.92”)
- Max Flange Width Suitable for Installation: 150 mm (5.90”)
- Made of Aluminum Alloy & Brass
- System Strength Compliance: Greater than 5000 lbs. (2268 kg)
- Max User Weight: 310 lbs. / 140kg
- Compliance: ANSI Z359.18:2017 Type A
- Weight: 3.43 lbs / 1556g
Palmer Safety Beam Anchors are designed for flexibility and safety, allowing workers to safely anchor their safety lanyards on beams of varying widths while achieving a secure fit with maximum efficiency. Our Beam Anchor has been rigorously tested and meets or exceeds the ANSI Z359.18-2017 Type A standard, ensuring its structural integrity and the security of workers connecting to it. It is adjustable between 3” – 6” flanges, and boasts an impressive 5,000 lbs breaking strength.