Confined Space Tripod
- Brand: Palmer Safety
- SKU: CS717
- Material or man lifting rescue winch.
- Mounting plate having four bolts for mounting with use of specialized brackets.
- Galvanized steel wire rope of 3/16” and length of 60’ maximum.
- Equipped with Swivel Steel Snap Hook (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009 gate strength 3600 lbs.) as connector.
- Handle rotating mechanism for lifting or lowering.
This confined space tripod is an indispensable tool for confined spaces, offering optimal safety and performance. Its adjustable height of 4.3 feet to 7 feet makes it a versatile piece of equipment, making it ideal for various confined space jobs. Most importantly, its max load of 1100 lbs exceeds both ANSI Z359.1-2007 and ANSI Z359.4-2013 standards.