Galvanized Steel Parapet Anchor
- Brand: Palmer Safety
- SKU: A00002
- Anchor suitable to be installed on the parapet of a building such that the anchor point lies at the top on the outside facade of the building.
- Suitable to be installed on varying thicknesses of a parapet. Width adjustment feature provided.
- Tightening on to the parapet by use of rubber disks
- Min width of the parapet on which installation is possible: 2.36 in.
- Max width of the parapet on which installation is possible: 14.17 in.
- Made with high strength alloy steel
- Silver/yellow galvanized finish
- System strength: greater than 25kN
- Meets or exeeds ANSI Z359.1-2007
Palmer Safety’s Parapet Anchor is constructed with galvanized steel and designed to fit a range of parapet sizes from 2.36′′ – 14.17′′. The anchor point is at the top on the outside facade of the building, making it suitable for any thickness of parapet, with a tightening system using rubber disks for maximum security. The Steel Parapet Anchor exceeds all applicable standards set out in ANSI Z359.1-2007, giving you the assurance that you can trust it for long-term safety and reliability.