Reusable Concrete Anchor 3/4″ Hole – 5,000-lbf / 22kN Static Tensile Strength
- Brand: Palmer Safety
- SKU: A345000
- Anchor is capable of being installed on concrete having minimum thickness of 5.9” through a predefined hole of 3/4” diameter.
- Easy to install on a concrete structure using a single hand
- Cable: Galvanized steel 0.24” diameter
- Clamping Jaws: Stainless steel
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007
- Weight: 0.33 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs
Palmer Safety Reusable Concrete Anchor is designed to securely anchor suspended components on concrete structures. Its galvanized steel cable with 0.24” diameter and stainless steel clamping jaws can withstand up to 5,000 lbs of tensile strength, meeting and exceeding ANSI Z359.1-2007 standards for quality control. The efficient 3/4” hole reduces effort since the Reusable Concrete Anchor can be installed on concrete of minimum thickness 5.9” using just a single hand. Moreover, Reusable Concrete Anchor from Palmer Safety is lightweight at 0.33 lbs ± 0.02 lbs; making it highly portable for various applications.