18' Self Retracting Galvanized Cable Descent Device with Small Hook
18’ leading edge retractable galvanized cable, swivel top composite housing, 3/4” load indicator hook, 1/2” carabiner. Black housing. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ANSI Z359.14-2014 SRD-LE.
- Composite housing.
- Swivel anchorage eye.
- Swivel steel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009; gate strength 3600 lbs.).
- Galvanized steel wire rope (option of having S.S. wire rope available).
- Designed to be used where user needs to work near a potential leading edge.
- LENGTH: 18′
- 3/16” GAC
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
- Static Strength: 3000 lbs. for 1 minute.
- Dynamic Strength: 300 lbs. mass subjected in a leading edge having a radius of max 0.005” to a 5’ free fall. SRD lock and remain lock until released.
- Dynamic Performance: 282 lbs. mass subjected to a 5’ free fall on leading edge having max radius of 0.005”. Braking force less than 840 lbs. Average braking force less than 291 lbs.
CONFORM TO THE NORM:
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 SRD-LE
- 9.07 lbs. ± 0.11 lbs.