Construction Safety Double Leg 6' Lanyard. Shock Absorber, Rebar Hooks
6 ft. Double leg lanyard, 2-1/4” rebar hooks. Yellow webbing. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.13-2013.
- Double, Y shaped lanyard incorporated with shock absorber.
- One end of the shock absorber equipped with steel snap hook while the other sides of the lanyard are equipped with Steel rebar hooks.
- Material: Polyester
- Width: 0.98 in. ± 0.04 in.
- Breaking Strength: 30 kN (Min)
- Material: High-tenacity polyamide
- Color: Black
- Material: Medium Carbon Steel (Hardness 35 to 42 HRC)
- Plating: Zinc Plated
- Finish: Shot blasted
- Tensile Strength (PN-124): MIN 22.2 kN
- Tensile Strength (PN-131): MIN 22.2 kN
- Gate Face Testing (PN-124): MIN 1.0 kN
- Gate Face Testing (PN-131): MIN 1.0 kN
- Side Load Testing (PN-124): MIN 1.6 kN
- Side Load Testing (PN-131): MIN 1.6 kN
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
- Static Strength: 22.2 kN for 2 minutes
- Dynamic Strength: Maximum breaking force does not exceed 8 kN and lanyard elongation does not exceed 42 inches from a 6 foot free fall.
- 3.85 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs.