Dual Leg Lanyard 6' with 12' Free Fall. Shock Pack. Small Hooks.
6 ft. Double leg lanyard, 3/4” hooks. Yellow webbing. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.13-2013.
- Double, Y shaped lanyard
- Webbing lanyard incorporated with shock absorber.
- One side of the lanyard equipped with Steel Snap Hook and other side of the lanyard also equipped with Two Steel Snap Hook.
- Material: Polyester
- Width: 1.18 in. ± 0.03 in.
- Breaking Strength: 6000 lbs (Min)
- Material: High-tenacity polyester
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Shot blasted
- Plating: Zinc Plated
- Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs.
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
- Static Strength: 5000 lbs. for 1 Minutes.
- Dynamic Strength : Maximum breaking force does not exceed 8 kN in the line when tested on a free fall from 12 ft. height attached to a test mass of 282.19 lbs.
- 4.13 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs.